Last updated 15 February 2021
Perth Metro and Peel areas have had restrictions lifted from 12.01am Sunday 14 February.
- Masks are no longer mandatory outside of your home.
- People can go to work without wearing a mask.
- The 2 sqm rule applies to all public and work venues (this is the same rule as we had prior to the recent lockdown).
- There is no limit on the number of people who can meet at a private gathering, wedding or funeral.
- People can now travel freely within WA and do not need a G2G Pass to enter or leave Perth or the Peel regions.
- Controlled interstate borders are still in effect.
Our job is to provide you with supports and services safely and in accordance with the Government guidelines:
- We all need to respect social distances of 1.5m apart.
- When supporting you, we need to ensure good hand hygiene and use hand sanitiser.
- We may use masks in the home and in the community – it is a choice for you and each support worker.
- When travelling it is preferable that you sit in the back of the car to adhere to social distance requirements. Alternatively, you may choose to wear a mask whilst in the car.
Use the COVIDSafe and SafeWA apps to help authorities contact you in case you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19. We recommend you:
- Keep the COVIDSafe app running in the background
- Use the SafeWA app to scan the QR codes of businesses you visit