Working in partnership with people and families to develop and provide the supports and services they choose to live life.
To contribute to a society whereby people live as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships. We believe in:
- Citizenship and self-direction
- People living life at home and in communities
- Developing people’s capacity and autonomy
- Connecting with and contributing to communities
Our values are simple to understand and easy to spot.
- Respect the person as the expert in their life. We respect people, value their strengths and listen to what is important to them.
- We work in partnership with people, supporting growth and development, and respecting the decisions they make.
- We are optimistic and innovative as well as practical and persistent.
- We value our employees and support one another to do good work.
In working towards our vision of citizenship, we have identified key outcomes with our customers and employees. These outcomes provide a useful framework to think about life and what’s important to each person.