What we stand for
Avivo is a strong organisation that takes pride in building and keeping close relationships with the people we work with. We're committed to people living as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships.
Working in partnership with people to develop and provide the supports and services they choose to live life.
To contribute to a society whereby people live as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships. We believe in:
- Citizenship and self-direction
- People living life at home and in communities
- Developing people’s capacity and autonomy
- Connecting with and contributing to communities
Each day we challenge ourselves to do our best and to look ahead to make things better by:
- Respecting the person as the expert in their own life, valuing their strengths and listening to what's important to them.
- Working in a partnership with people, supporting growth and development, and respecting the decisions they make.
- Being optimistic and innovative, as well as practical and persistent.
- Valuing our employees and supporting each other to do good work.