Your Plan Manager can help you to make payments on your behalf.
Plan Management with Avivo includes:
- Providing you with a service agreement
- Creating a service booking for your plan managed budgets
- Receiving invoices either from you or from your provider
- Claiming from NDIS portal
- Payment of invoices
- Keeping records of payments made and claimed
- Providing you with information on your budgets and spend
Plan management can also include services like payroll support and getting advice on engaging your own supports. If you’d like to talk to someone about how this can work for you please contact us to start the conversation.
Plan Management is described by NDIA as an intermediary service. We have combined these services into a department called UDirect. For more information on what else is provided, please click here.