Finding and coordinating the support workers and services you need can be challenging. That’s why we’re here to help. Avivo can assist you in a variety of tasks, which include engaging and managing your own team, budgeting and planning for the future, and making decisions on which supports are best for you.
We can help you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan
- Connect with community, mainstream and other government services
- Negotiate with providers about what they offer you and how much their services will cost out of your plan
- Plan ahead and prepare for your plan review
- Get the most out of your funded supports
- Navigate any issues with providers
There are many ways that Support Coordination can work for you. Learn how it’s helped Danika (pictured above) here.
Support Coordination is described by the NDIA as an intermediary service. We have combined these services into a department called UDirect. For more information please click here.
Download Avivo’s Support Coordination brochure here.